The Social Media Marketing Bootcamp Certification Bundle
Social Media Strategy
- Experience level required: Intermediate
- Access 70 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Length of time users can access this course: Lifetime
70 Lessons (6h)
- Your First Program
- Intro to Social Media StrategySocial Media Strategy Introduction11:33SocialMediaStrategy-ResourcesSocialMediaStrategy-Why Should I Participate in Social Media11:44SocialMediaStrategy-Why Businesses Use Social Media5:49SocialMediaStrategy- How Different Businesses Use Social Media10:35SocialMediaStrategy-Social Media Trends18:47SocialMediaStrategy-The Importance Of A Social Media Strategy16:50SocialMediaStrategy- Building A Social Media Strategy5:50
- Social Media StrategySocial Media Strategy - Building A Social Media Strategy- Listening2:11Social Media Strategy - Where To Listen14:10Social Media Strategy - Using Google As A Listening Tool--Google Search & Google Trends5:03Social Media Strategy - Using Google As A Listening Tool- Google Ads2:09Social Media Strategy - Where to Listen--Niche Sites & Discussion Forums2:46Social Media Strategy - Developing Insights2:38Social Media Strategy - Defining Your Marketing Goals5:42Social Media Strategy - Defining Your Target Audience5:19Social Media Strategy - Deeper Targeting- Building Personas5:00Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Introduction2:41Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- The Importance of Setting Your Content Strategy1:14Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Building A Successful Content Plan-7:24Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- What Is The Right Content Mix2:13Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Content Mix Case Studies13:46Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Content Mix Per Channel8:04Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- What Does Great Content Look Like-8:28Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Be Visual3:20Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Storytelling1:28Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Be Valuable & Helpful2:44Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Behind The Scenes1:49Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- Be Creative3:29Social Media Strategy - Creating Great Content- How Often Should I Post-6:36Social Media Strategy - Integrating Social Media6:21Social Media Strategy - Social Media Tools- Which Networks Should I Use-4:35Social Media Strategy - Implementation- Building & Growing Your Presence13:09Social Media Strategy - Implementation- Prioritizing Your Efforts8:10Social Media Strategy - Track & Measure- Introduction2:35Social Media Strategy - Track & Measure- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)6:15Social Media Strategy - Track & Measure- Setting Your KPIs-4:28Social Media Strategy - Track & Measure- Setting Benchmarks9:17Social Media Strategy - Track & Measure- Using Analytics To Adapt Your Plan4:00Social Media Strategy - Setting Up Your Social Media Workflow6:26Social Media Strategy - Blogging-What is Blogging6:17Social Media Strategy - Blogging-Why is Blogging Important-2:33Social Media Strategy - Blogging-Why Businesses Have Blogs9:33Social Media Strategy - Instagram-Introduction2:35Social Media Strategy - Instagram-What Is Instagram1:58Social Media Strategy - Instagram-How Instagram Works4:50Social Media Strategy - Instagram-Why Do People Use Instagram3:46Social Media Strategy - Instagram-Why Do Businesses Use Instagram6:47Social Media Strategy - Twitter-Intro1:57Social Media Strategy - Twitter-What Is Twitter3:10Social Media Strategy - Twitter-Overview5:33Social Media Strategy - Twitter-Why Do People Use Twitter6:45Social Media Strategy - Twitter- As A Business Tool1:03Social Media Strategy - Twitter-Why Do Businesses Use Twitter5:30Social Media Strategy - Twitter-Features & Functions10:24Social Media Strategy - LinkedIn-Intro3:18Social Media Strategy - LinkedIn-Overview4:23Social Media Strategy - LinkedIn-profile-overview3:06Social Media Strategy - LinkedIn-Why Should Businesses Have A Company Page4:33Social Media Strategy - LinkedIn-Intro to Company Pages2:12Social Media Strategy - Pinterest Training- Introduction3:07Social Media Strategy - Pinterest Overview2:21Social Media Strategy - Pinterest Training-Overview of Your Profile2:32Social Media Strategy - Pinterest Training- What Are Pinterest Boards_2:46Social Media Strategy - Pinterest Training- What Is A Pin_5:46Social Media Strategy - Facebook-Introduction2:24Social Media Strategy - Facebook-What Is Facebook2:20Social Media Strategy - Facebook-Overview of Features & Functions7:59Social Media Strategy - Facebook-Why Do People Use Facebook1:43Social Media Strategy - Facebook-Why Do Businesses Use Facebook2:23
Social Media Strategy
Boot Camp Digital specializes in training small to large businesses, marketing and sales teams, advertising agencies and public relations firms all with the top priority of impact. They work with their clients to deliver digital marketing training in a way that makes the most sense for their needs and budget. Boot Camp Digital offers live, in-person workshops, online course and certifications, and custom training for teams.
Clients include: Google, P&G, Boeing, Google, Nike, Verizon, and so much more!
Featured in Wired, CNN, WSJ, CBS News, The New York TImes, and NBC News
97% of businesses are active on social media, only 20% are seeing actual results. Gain social media expertise now and help produce the results that every business deserves. In this Social Media Strategy course, you will be guided through building a strategic social media marketing plan based on eight steps. This course will provide you with the knowledge and tools necessary to build a consistent and deliberate process for your social media strategy.
Rated as 'Excellent' on Trustpilot!
- Access 70 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the impact of clear social media strategy & trends that matter
- Determine defined marketing goals, target audience, & content strategy
- Learn about which platforms are the best fit for your business
- Launch your social media presence & prioritize your efforts for impact
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track & measure your success
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Social Media Foundations 101
Digital Marketing Foundations 101
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.